KWS Zimo FAO 190
In Your Field…
KWS Zimo delivers high dry matter yields as a maincrop, to fill your clamp for both ruminant and AD performance.
Fill your silo – time after time!
Characteristics / Quality
- High yields on favourable sites (19.1 t/ha DM)* to reduce your cost of production
- Balanced starch content (35%)* is ideal for 50-70% maize diets
- ME content (11.92 MJ/kg DM)* fuels animal and digester performance
- Exellent early vigour (7.5)* provides a rapid establishment and promotes a longer growing season
- Highly flexible dual use variety for both forage and biogas systems
NIAB NL 2022* † Hybrid subject to a Pre NL Marketing Agreement. Initial seed is limited.