CITO KWS FAO 150
In Your Field…
CITO KWS gives you options for early feedout, or later sowing after spring forage crops. As an added bonus, maximum starch content is achievable in more challenging maize growing areas.
Step up your forage performance!
Characteristics / Quality
- Earliest maturing hybrid available – fewest days to harvest
- Great yield performance in the ultra-early segment – (93%)
- Rapid early vigour (6.8) – ideal for early or late drilling
- Leading starch (39.9%) and exceptional energy value (12.12 MJ/kg DM) to boost ration energy density, and quality
- KWS top selling ultra-early hybrid
- Early option for CCM
NIAB Forage Maize Descriptive List. First choice for less favourable sites (2024).